Developed as an autonomous platform in the USV class, our Remote Survey Vehicle (RSV) can operate several oceanographic equipments at the same time, while avoiding classical means (ship and crew).
It is a size optimized support and user friendly.
Navigation system, communication, data storage and sensor control unit are fixed in waterproof boxes.
Equipped with an high performance motion sensor system, every movement of the RSV is corrected in 3D.
Combined with a robust platform, the RSV is designed for offshore operation (up to 5 feet swell and 25 knots wind) as well as in restricted areas (shallow water, oil fields,…).
Air transportable, the RSV can be sent quickly and deployed everywhere across the world.
The compact size of the new generation of sensors and control system allow us to integrate and operate multiple sensors simultaneously.
Real-time data control and visualization is a real advantage in matter of time saving or data processing.
This is the entire chain of operations that accelerates, becomes easier for the benefit of the end user.
- 3D bathymetry
- Geophysical Survey
- Salinity measurement
- Current measurement
- Detection of wrecks, pipeline, mines
- Inflatable rubber platform flexible or rigid hull, light and air-transportable.
- Electrical or thermal thrusters according to the speed desired.
- Steering mode remote control or autopilot function for planned missions.
- Standard autonomy (electric version) Battery: 4 hours or 24 hours with hybrid version.
- Payload: 200 kg as standard.
- Salinity probe.
- Multibeam echo sounder.
- Single beam echo sounder.
- ADCP (current measurement).
- Real time data transfer.
- GPS RTK.
- Motion sensor.
- Video camera / infrared.
- Multiple inputs modem to connect and transmit data from many standard features.