Survey Engine Seismic+ is a ‘next generation’ 2D seismic data processing, interpretation and reporting application for the marine survey industry.
Built on the years of experience that have made CodaOctopus’ software solutions a market leader at the heart of geophysical operations worldwide, Seismic+ brings survey tools up-to-date with the latest database and GIS technology. Based around a flexible database, Survey Engine gives fast access to all survey information, even from the largest data sets. As a result, Seismic+ offers exceptional time-saving advantages when reviewing data and performing interpretation. Designed with thousands of line kilometres of survey data in mind, we believe that Survey Engine Seismic+ is the most productive and intuitive tool available for seismic data processing, interpretation and reporting.
Seismic+ integrates fully with Sidescan+ so that both sidescan and seismic data sets can be used in the same project yielding interpretation productivity benefits.
- Import huge data set with thousands of line kilometres
- Support for widest range of data formats, including CODA, XTF, JSF, SES, SEG-Y
- Integrated GIS functionality with TIFF and DXF support
- Powerful processing functions, including TVG, TVF, Stacking, Swell Filter, Rectification etc
- User defined sound velocity profile
- Multiple identification tool
- Fledermaus SD format export support
- Cross line and feature intersection display
- Import and geo-reference any file to aid context
- Easy, clear, intuitive user interface
- No data subsampling compromises - access every sample of acquired sonar and navigation data