The self-contained Sentinel V is the first in a series of exciting, next-gen Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCPs) to be released by Teledyne RD Instruments. Building upon the unparalleled success of our Workhorse ADCP products, our next generation V products offer a new level of features and versatility.
With profiling ranges from <1m to >150m and a 200m depth rating, the Sentinel V ADCP is ideally suited for a wide variety of coastal applications.
The lightweight and adaptable Sentinel V is easily deployed on buoys or mounted on the seafloor. Real-time data can be transmitted to shore via a cable link or acoustic modem, or data can be stored internally for short or long-term deployments. With a pressure sensor delivered standard in Sentinel V, this highly versatile tool can be easily upgraded via an electronic firmware update to calculate directional and non-directional wave parameters.
- Multiple simultaneous sampling strategies
- High-speed wireless data download
- Record every measurement
- 5 beams for data redundancy and enhanced measurements
- Off-the-shelf battery option
- Increased Portability
- Single digit start up
- Uninterrupted data collection
- Replaceable transducer pucks
- Flood resistant electronics chamber