Trimble's proven DSM132 DGPS receiver is an ideal solution for surveying and dredging in ports, harbors, and navigation channels.
The DSM132 is a high-performance submeter GPS receiver that also houses an MSK beacon and satellite differential correction receiver. It uses free public (MSK beacon or WAAS) or subscription- based private differential correction services to calculate submeter positions in real time.
Note - For the DSM132 operating with the L - band corrections, the client must subscribe to a satellite differential service.
- 12-channel GPS receiver
- L-Band satellite differential correction receiver
- Dual-channel digital medium frequency beacon reciever
- WAAS (U.S.A.) and EGNOS (Europe) capable
- Sub-meter differential accuracy
- EVEREST Multipath Rejection
- 2 line, 16 character liquid crystal display
- 4 button keyboard
- Combined L1 GPS, Satellite differential, and beacon antenna
- Two programmable RS-232 serial ports
- 1, 2, 5, and 10 Hz output messages
- Operation manual and utilities on CD
- 15 m antenna cable
- GPS reciever to PC cable
- Magnetic mount for antenna
- 1 PPS output