The Cygnus G1 Probe Handler is designed for use on Observation, Inspection and Light-work class ROVs.
Constructed from acetyl with 316 Stainless Steel fixings. Strong and Lightweight the G1 ROV Probe Handler features an adjustable mounting bracket allowing optimum positioning of the UT probe. The UT probe is located in an articulated mount that allows up to 15 degrees of movement in both planes thereby, allowing automatic alignment of the probe face to the measurement surface making the ROV pilot’s job easier.
- Size: 92 mm 116 mm x 166 mm (3.6” x 4.6” x 6.5”)
- Weight:0.3 Kg (0.66 lbs)
- Depth Rating: 2000 msw
- Materials: Acetyl with 316 Stainless Steel Fixings
- Probe Types: 2.25 MHz 13 mm with Membrane (3.5 MHz & 5 MHz at special request)
- Probe Cable: 0.95 m Double Jacket Coaxial (other lengths at special request)
- Warranty (Handler): 3 Years
- Warranty (Probe): 6 Months
- Part Number: 001-8351 Cygnus G1 Probe Handler