Specialist Offshore Services Pty Ltd PH probe allows the in situ determination of pH up to a pressure of 600bar, or 6000MSW. The PH sensor is an inner gel electrolyte filled glass tip, with a small hole to allow the measurement of the PH of the unknown solution. This provides a stabilised junction potential allowing a fast response, and accurate measurement. New version has seperate optional Temperature probe.
The glass transducer gives long life and minimal re-calibration. The software allows for easy calibration before ROV deployment, as well as an ASCII serial output to interface with typical video overlay systems, meaning the PH can be recorded on screen.
Software provides logging ability, to an ASCII formatted file, for easy importation into popular software packages.
- Operating Depth : up to 6000 MSW
- Measuring principle: potentiometric
- pH Sensor: Glass Membrane
- Temperature Sensor : Optional
- Reference Sensor: Ag/AgCl double bridge
- Measuring range: defaults to 3..11 pH,! expanded range selectable 0..14pH
- Accuracy: pH 0.03
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Time Constant: t63% < 3s
- Temperature range: -2.. +38 degrees C
- Requires: 0V, 24V, RS232 Tx/Rx/Common
- Probe housing: AISI 316L
- pHSensor body: titanium
- Probe Diameter: 48.5mm
- Probe length: 325mm