Building on the success of the origional Jupiter Subsea Control System technology, Jupiter 2 provides a range of compact, low cost, scalable solutions designed expressly for remote intervention tooling. Jupiter 2 provides a powerful, user customisable electro-hydraulic control system in a single robust package.
All Jupiter 2 systems are 4,000msw rated with rugged enclosure design. Features are fully remotely configurable via the surface software.
Expandable functionality using Master / Slave system arrangement providing increased valve drive functionality, additional I/O and lights control.
- Combined proportional pressure & bi-directional flow functions
- Bi-directional proportional or solenoid controls
- Individual manual or proportional pressure & flow adjustment on all functions
- External pressure monitoring
- Interface for Zetechics manufactured High Flow Valve Pack
- Interface for application specific / custom valve pack
- 115VAC or 24V unsmoothed DC power
- Digital inputs / Software configurable analogue inputs
- Strain gauge inputs
- Lights & Camera controls and video outputs
- RS232 / RS485 / Ethernet
- CANBus / I2C
- Isolated RS232 / RS485 switched via IR remote
- Automatic baud rate detection
- Master / Slave CANbus
Jupiter Software Features
- Automatic calibration with integrated report generation
- User customisable set-up
- Comprehensive diagnostics
- Free software upgrades