The Specialist Offshore Services intensifier is based upon the proven and trusted MPT intensifier. It has overcome the limitations of the MPT intensifier and solved the long pressure rise times that plagued the industry. Specialist Offshore has compacted the hydraulics into a reliable manifold, reduced fittings, and used proven parts to ensure consistent operation time and again.
The Specialist Offshore intensifier panel has incredibly fast rise times, which reduces cut times markedly on large cutters. The intensifier can take the place of standard HP pumps, during testing and would greatly improve testing times when used on large volume cavities.
- Maximum input flow 40 LPM
- Maximum output pressure 10000 PSI / 680 bar
- Inlet pressure 3000 PSI / 200 bar
- Requires 1 solenoid function for cut/retract
- 0-3000 PSI output rise time determined by flow rate to manifold
- 3000-10000 PSI flow rate starts at 1.4 LPM
- Weight in air 8kg
- Suits all Enerpac tooling, and WCO/RCV cutters
- Easy to change output pressure
- Submersible gauge fitted as standard
- Comes with 3 x No 4 JIC LP hoses, and 1 x HP No 4 JIC certified hose
- Compatible with trans-aqua and glycol based fluids.