The 35 h.p. - 60 h.p. Tritech Merlin dredge pump is the must have successor to the Tritech Excalibur. Merlin incorporates many of the improved design features introduced on the smaller Super ZipJet dredge pump which has proved so successful.
The pump is smaller, lighter and more robust with greater performance in both excavation and jetting functions. It features the same double seal arrangement as the Super ZipJet dredge pump and its modular design provides great ease of maintenance.
There are significant efficiency increases in both the impeller and eductor making this the tool that no WROV should be without. Like all Tritech dredge pumps the Merlin will not block or jam because there are no moving parts in the suction flow path.
The flow reversal valve can be operated to back flush the suction nozzle should there be an obstruction. Power is derived from a stream of high velocity fluid creating a low pressure region behind the suction nozzle.
The pump may be rapidly switched from suction to jetting, or be configured to an intermediate position allowing jetting and excavation to be carried out simultaniously.
- Improved performance.
- Improved mounting points.
- Modular pump core for ease of maintenance.
- Three modes of operation - suction, jetting, combined.
- Reverse flush for the suction nozzle.
- Double shaft seal.
- Optimization of impeller and eductor available to match performance to hydraulic input.
- Option of close fitting inlet strainer.