The ZipJet-ULTRA has been developoed from the highy successful ZipPimp and ZipJet range of products. The ZipJet-UTLRA incorporates many technical advances learnt from several years of producing and operating our industry standard range of ROV mounted jetting and excavation systems.
Emphasis has been placed on reducing the weight of the system so that it can operate from smaller ROV's. An all new non-metallic body has been designed using Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE).
- The mounting design for the Volvo hydraulic motor allows the motor to be orientated at the most convenient angle of interfacing with the ROV's hydraulic supply.
- The motor and impeller may be readily withdrawn without dismantling the pump.
- The integrated eductor based excavation system is designed to pump mud, sand, gravel, drill cuttings, shale etc. withouth damage to the sustem and without risk of blockage.
- A heavy duty cylinder valve reverses the flow at the nozzle to eject and object which may be causing an obstruction.
- There are no moving parts on the dredging side of the system as pwer is derived from a stream of high velocty fluid creating a low pressure region behind the suction nozzle.