Zetechtics have developed a range of battery powered Subsea Torque Verification Systems. This allows the ROV operators to prove the accuracy of a torque tool immediately prior to and after operation of a client’s valve or actuator.
The system interfaces to API 17H (High Torque) torque tools with a single stem size. The system has an inbuilt light sensor that enables the display when illuminated by the ROV’s lights. This allows the Subsea Torque Verification System to remain dorment for prolonged periods.
The remote actuator unit allows zeroing of the displayed value and toggling of the display scale between Nm and ftlbs.
- Standard spares kit
- Dual interface options
- Hand held deck display
- Calibration services
- 3,000msw rated rugged design
- Battery powered system with 4 digit display
- Wakened by ROV lighting
- RS232 output of displayed value
- Remote actuator allows zeroing of display
- Torque reading displayed in either Nm or ftlbs
- Torque up to 2,000Nm
- Can be used as a conventional deck analyser