The CobraTac Diver Navigation and Mapping System has been designed to assist military and commercial divers in reconnaissance and mapping applications.
This navigation and survey platform is completely autonomous and operates without the need for acoustic baselines or floating surface buoys.
By integrating the data from a Doppler Velocity Log (DVL), fluxgate compass and pressure transducer, COBRA-TAC allows the diver to quickly and easily map the bottom topography, navigate accurate grid patterns, mark and relocate waypoints, and survey the bottom using geodetic data points.
- Waypoint, grid, mark and survey navigation
- Location marking and tagging
- Automatic bathymetric data collection
- Diver track and event mapping
- Bathymetric mapping
- User-friendly setup/download software