The Vectrino is a high-resolution acoustic velocimeter used to measure 3D water velocity in a wide variety of applications from the laboratory to the ocean. The basis measurement technology is coherent Doppler processing, which is characterized by accurate data with no appreciable zero offset.
- Minimized size of the electronics makes it fit inside the base instrument.
- Reduced probe size minimizes the flow interference from the probe itself.
- A fourth receiver improves turbulence measurements and provides redundancy.
- Increased internal sampling rate reduces measurement noise.
- Increased maximum velocity range.
- Probe configuration file stored on probe board simplifies a change of probes.
- Integrated temperature sensor in the probe.
- Parallelised receiver increases the number of samples by four (Vectrino+ firmware only).