The Specialist Offshore Services 3 stage manifold allows the user to select 3 pre-set pressures to a tool or pump. The low rate is set by the user as well, and then using the 3 pressure valves, the user sets the required pressure levels. Can be used on torque tools, as a direction selection is also available, or just run a pump at different pressures as required. The simple to interface custom drive manifold means that the unit can be used on a wider range of ROV’s, as it allows the user to limit pressures and flows depending on the customers hydraulic supply abilities. Unit is supplied complete with hydraulic hoses, and is very easy to set up for use in field.
- Hydraulic Input max 210bar, 100 LPM
- 3 outputs, all adjustable 0-210 bar
- Pilot operated valves to select different pressures and direction.
- Flow adjustable from 0-100 LPM
- Operational hoses supplied
- Easy adjustment of cartridges
- Gauge ports on all outputs