The RCO40LP is a double acting tool primarily intended for use on steel wire rope, having a maximum tensile strength of 1960N/mm and will cut ropes up to 38mm diameter.
The cutting range begins at 25mm diameter wire rope with a maximum tensile strength of 2160N/mm up to 38mm diameter with maximum tensile strength of 1960N/mm.
IMPORTANT: Please note this tool is capable of cutting wire rope with a minimum strand diameter of 1.5mm. For wire rope with smaller strands please consider the cutters vs grade table below. We also recommend that cutting is performed at a distance no less than 10X rope diameter from the end, otherwise premature blade failure may occur.
- Heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for use in severe working conditions
- Open sided design allows for easy positioning of the cutter on the cable
- Blade shaped anvil cuts higher grade cable
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body with Nitrotec coated alloy steel cylinder
- Long blade and anvil life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum
- Ideal for operation in confined spaces