The Harben pump system is based around the 8 piston P-type pump fitted with a hydraulic drive motor and is capable of an output of 59LPM @ 345 Bar. The unit comes complete with input control block offering pilot on/off, flow / pressure control and a secondary relief valve.
The unit can be configured for jetting tasks or fluid injection and is capable of pumping a large variety of fluids including, oil, water/glycol and seawater on the secondary side. Output flow can be easily adjusted by altering the input flow to the unit.
- Suitable for use with oil/water / glycol and seawater on secondary side
- 8 piston configuration gives a steady output flow
- Close coupled hydraulic motor
- No fluid transfer between secondary and primary fluids due to internal arrangement
- Fitted with input control block