The Specialist Offshore Services Hot Stab Control Manifold is a custom OEM unit incorporating industry standard ¼ Turn Valves (10,000Psi rated) operated by a custom built hydraulic actuated ¼ turn actuator.
It allows the user to configure hot stabs ports to any function, on the fly. As there are no manipulator operations there are huge savings in time and reliability."
The panel is laid out so that the actuator side (shown above) is pressure rated to “standard” (Max in this case 3000Psi) ROV solenoid functions pressures. The green OEM actuator side of the panel is connected to the client chosen ROV Solenoids. Which when selected drive the actuator allowing for fast Open or Close operation of the High Pressure valve. So quickly adjusting any configuration of the hot stab ports.
- Standard panel has pressure to the Hotstab of 10000 PSI. (Other Pressure options are available – lead time may apply)
- Choice of valves available
- Flowrate is approx. 15ltr/min @ 10000psi
- All control hoses are supplied (The HP hoses for the HP connections are client dependent and as such are not supplied)
- Fast selection of hot stab functions
- Selection of single, double or Easy block and bleed
- The panel weights 19kg in Air and approx. 12kg in water