The Bowtech Products CVIS-3 compact video inspection system is a portable splash proof control station for operation, viewing and recording of colour or monochrome underwater video cameras, together with audio input and intensity control of an underwater LED light.
The CVIS-3 comprises of a digital hard disk recorder, with removable 2.5” SATA drive. This produces noiseless, digital images, even when playback is frozen. There is a built in video overlay, with date and time generator; a 12.1” high resolution, daylight readable colour TFT LCD monitor; audio input; a dimmer circuit; video and audio output to enable connection straight into a separate monitor etc.
This entire system is housed in a watertight “storm” case, measuring just 490mm in width and 400mm in depth, and only weighs 15kg (umbilical and peripherals are extra). It can be powered from 240Vac or 120Vac mains, or from 12Vdc and 24Vdc.
The system is available with the following options:
• Positional and Depth GPS • A Colour or Monochrome Camera
• LED or Incandescent Underwater Light
• Pan and Tilt Control
• Zoom Control for Camera
• USB2 Output/PC Control
• A Diver Pistol Grip, Helmet Mounting Kit
• Cable Reeler with or without Slip Ring
- Small Size
- 12/24Vdc or 120V/240Vac
- 320GB 2.5” SATA Drive Recorder
- 12.1” LCD TFT Colour Monitor
- Colour or Monochrome Camera
- LED or Incandescent Light