Seatronics Group is the world’s largest rental provider of Subsea Survey, Acoustic Positioning & ROV instruments, with a head office in Aberdeen and sales & technical support facilities in Singapore, Perth, Abu Dhabi and Houston. We now have a role for temporary Admin Assistant (Maternity Cover from June 2019 for up to 5 months)
We are seeking a temporary Admin Assistant to support the Contracts and Administration Manager to assist in all areas of the operations management of the business. With 1-2 years experience in office administration, finance and/or logistics, the position of Admin Assistant at our Singapore base is a great opportunity to work with our dedicated team. You must be eligible to work in Singapore, candidates with visitor visas or those requiring work visas will not be considered due to the temporary nature of this role.
This integral role requires developed customer care skills and an ability to work flexibly within a busy operational department. To work within our Global business, candidates must have good written and spoken English. Candidates must also have proven administration experience within in a team environment along with good IT skills. If you have an eye for detail and a focus on quality, we want to help you become part of our world class organisation.
The responsibilities of the Admin Assistant will include but not be limited to the following:
- Arranging collections for items to be dispatched, including international freight and processing hire/sales orders on InspHire stock system
- For shipments with Controlled Goods ensure the STGC procedure has been followed and liaise with Sales team should any additional details be required from the client prior to arranging shipping.
- On equipment return ensure the stock system is updated and sales team is made aware of any missing/damaged items.
- Update export value schedule for GST return
- Update freight schedule for preparation of Pentagon purchase order
- Assist with the invoicing of orders as well as lost and damaged equipment on a daily/monthly basis as requested by the Rental Administrator.
- Ensure invoices are posted timeously
- Raise purchase orders and cross-hire purchase orders as requested by the Sales team.
- Creation and updates of all excel spreadsheets and databases.
Customer Support and General Administration
- Update InspHire contracts with any contract changes including PO, Standby rates, Offhire etc as indicated by the Sales Team
- General administration duties; e.g. copying, filing, arranging meetings, maintaining diaries and calendars, minute taking.
- Provide receptionist cover to deal with customer enquiries
- Maintain and monitor Stationeries / Pantry supplies
- Collection, distribute and posting of mail
- Booking of travel and accommodation
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every applicant but will endeavour to contact those selected for interview within two weeks of their application. Please note that personal data received will be used for the purposes of selection for employment and will be stored in line with the Data Protection legislation.