Seatronics Group is the world’s largest rental provider of Subsea Survey, Acoustic Positioning & ROV instruments, with a head office in Aberdeen and sales & technical support facilities in Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Houston. Seatronics’ reputation is built upon the pursuit of excellence both in engineering capability and customer support. Our ongoing success means we have a new role for an exceptional candidate to join our expanding teams.
We have a vacancy for a Management Accountant to join our busy finance team in Westhill, Aberdeen. You will predominantly be involved in preparing financial and management information in respect of on-going company operations as well as preparing monthly management accounts.
Reporting into the Financial Controller working as part of the Finance team, the Management Accountant will be engaged in the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts to an accurate standard.
- Preparing month-end journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Cash management and Bank reconciliations
- Completing month-end submission of P&L and balance sheet in alignment with group deadlines.
- Ensuring results are accurately reported and analysed.
- Reconciling monthly intercompany balances.
- Providing support for depot payroll preparation
- Performing ad hoc financial analysis.
The position would suit a proactive and enthusiastic Management Accountant who wishes to develop their skillset. Experience within the Oil and Gas industry would be preferred for this role. Candidates must be proficient in Excel and experience of Navision and/or InspHire is beneficial. Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA), with in excess of 2 years finance experience.
At Seatronics, we are proud to have a well established finance team so finding the right person is essential. If this sounds like something you are interested in, then apply with a current C.V. and covering letter detailing your availability and salary expectations by close of business on 20th March 2020.