One system from which you can control all of your subsea Long BaseLine (LBL), Sparse LBL and SPRINT Inertial Navigation System (INS) projects. Introducing Fusion 2 – our most powerful, most configurable and most efficient navigation and positioning software ever.
Gone is the need to operate two independent software and hardware systems to control your 6G LBL and SPRINT INS. Fusion 2 does it all in a single interface, designed from the ground-up with intuitive workflows so there’s less to learn. It also means reduced set-up time, reduced interfacing and reduced onboard hardware.
For the first time Fusion 2 enables seabed transponders to be SLAM calibrated in real-time for easier and faster Sparse LBL operations. The UI can be customised using docks, and includes light and dark themes. And by embedding sensor data with high update navigation ranging data, there’s no more interruptions to positioning updates at critical moments.
With Fusion 2, you’ll begin to see the benefits even before your project teams head offshore. Acoustic and INS projects can be configured and checked in the office prior to vessel mobilisation – saving you time, streamlining procedures and helping you to further de-risk operations.
- Sonardyne's fastest, most capable survey and construction software system yet
- A single solution for your LBL and aided SPRINT INS projects
- Less vessel hardware and less interfaces
- Intuitive and customisable user interface; less training needed
- Supports real-time SLAM calibration of sparse LBL arrays
- Optimised for new 6G+ and Wideband 3