Faster set up and calibration greater equipmentutilisation reduced risk these are just some of the cost saving benefits latest range compatt 5 wideband transponders from sonardyne. All Medium Frequency Compatt 5s now incorporate Fusion Wideband Technology which uses advanced digital signalling techniques to dramatically improve the performance of acoustic positioning, navigation and telemetry systems.
The faster and more rugged wideband telemetry scheme supported by Compatt 5, enables baseline measurement and calibration data to be acquired faster and more reliably, allowing users to begin work sooner.
When size is an operational factor, the Compatt 5 Midi offers all the functionality and performance of standard-sized Compatt but in a shorter housing that can be easily deployed by ROV.
Available with Omni Directional and Directional transducers for deep water high noise applications, options for the Compatt 5 Midi also include a flat, square inclinometer endcap for accurate alignment on subsea structures. For the first time, Compatt 5 endcaps also now have the option of a combined sound velocity and acoustic release mechanism.
- Incorporates Sonardyne's latest Wideband Technology
- Omni or Directional transducers
- MF operating frequency
- Depth rated to 3000 metres (Options for 5000 metres and 7000 metres)
- Multiple operating modes; tone burst and wideband
- Optional high accuracy flat inclinometer endcap for accurate alignment on structures
- Hundreds of operating channels allowing truly independent acoustic operations
- Offers integrated positioning and telemetry
- Release or Non-Release endcaps
- Compact design for easy ROV deployment
- Faster remote tracking of seabed structures
- Easy to upgrade
- Standard Sensors - depth & temperature
- Optional Sensors - Quartz Pressure Sensor, Inclinometer and Sound Velocity sensors