The Kongsberg Mesotech M3 Sonar® is a multibeam system with both imaging and profiling capabilites. The M3 Sonar® provides high-resolution and easy to interpret images by combining the rapid refresh rate of a conventional multibeam sonar with image quality comparable to a single-beam sonar.
Detection of small objects out to 150 meters combined with a 120° to 140° field of view allows the operator to see the complete underwater picture in real-time.
- Imaging and profiling capabilities
- GeoTIFF output for image mosaics
- Multiple true-zoom windows
- CHIRP and Doppler modes of operations
- User-friendly interface
- Significant time savings
- Integrated tilt and pan/tilt control