The SeaBat 7125 continues to evolve with ever more powerful features for specific applications, and for enhancing productivity.
The fundamental acoustics continue to be class leading with 400kHz for high resolution, high density surveying which exceeds the most stringent of specifications, and 200kHz for greater range performance. The SeaBat 7125 can be installed on any platform from survey vessels to ROVs and AUVs down to 6000m water depth.
- Real-Time Pipe Detection and Tracking (optional)
- Multi-Detect (optional)
- Water Column Visualisation
- Dual Head Support
- Selectable Beam Density
- Tracker (Automation) -FP4
- SeaBat User interface -FP4
- Full Rate Dual Head (optional)
- X-Range (optional)