The Zetechtics range of Jupiter Subsea Control Systems have lead to the development of a range of stand-alone battery powered subsea display systems.
The 2 Digit Jupiter Subsea Display System is designed to display the total number of sensor actuations on subsea tooling modules and installations without the need for a complex control system or datalink. This allows critical cyclic operation to be monitored at a relatively low cost.
The system can be configured to illuminate when the contact is closed and/or open. The inbuilt light sensor enables the system only when illuminated by the ROV’s lights, allowing it to remain dormant for months or years.
- 3,000msw rated rugged design (currently being tested for 4000msw - please contact us for more information)
- Stand-alone operation with long battery life
- Ultra low power with selectable dormant state
- Illuminates to show simple contact state
- Can be used in conjunction with a control system to provide dual redundancy
- Accept single or dual sensor inputs
- User programmable scaling
- RS232 output of displayed value
- Suitable for any volt free contact sensor