The RCV135 is intended for use on steel wire rope having a maximum tensile strength of 1770N/mm and will cut ropes up to 135mm diameter.
It may be used on alternative materials, such as electrical power or communication cables, again up to a maximum of 135mm diameter. Where smaller diameters are to be cut, every effort should be made to place the material centrally along the anvil to minimise any offset loading.
- Heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for use in severe working conditions
- Hydraulically operated anvil for easy ROV deployment
- Robust plated steel and stainless steel construction
- All steel components are electroless nickel plated to resist corrosion
- Long blade life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum
- Optional intensifier panel is available