The Tritech Super ZipJet ROV Dredge Pump replaces the successful Tritech ZipJet Ultra range of suction & jetting systems.
The Super ZipJet pump incorporates many technical advances over the previous generation of ROV suction and jetting systems. These advances are a direct result of customer feedback.
Considerable emphasis has been placed on increasing the pumps efficiency in both the suction and jetting modes. The Super ZipJet pump incorporates several design features which improve its reliability and substantially reduce its maintenance costs.
The Super ZipJet pump will not block or jam because there are no moving parts on the dredging side of the system. Power is derived from a stream of high velocity fluid creating a low pressure region behind the suction nozzle. The pump may be rapidly switched from suction to jetting mode.
- Improved performance
- Much improved ROV mounting system
- Modular pump core, readily removable for easier in-field maintenance
- Suction and jetting aligned for ease of hose management
- Optional integrated suction and jetting nozzle
- Multiple mounting and handling configurations
- Optional feedwater filter eliminates inlet hosing
- The integrated eductor based excavation system is designed to pump mud, sand, gravel, drill cuttings, shale etc. without damage to the system and with a very low risk of blockage