Zetechtics have developed a range of battery powered Subsea Torque Verification Systems. This allows the ROV operators to prove the accuracy of a torque tool immediately prior to and after operation of a client’s valve or actuator.
The system is supplied with interface receptacles and sockets for use with two different standards of torque tools. By combining to interfaces with a single display system the user has a cost effective torque verification system suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Standard spares kit
- Hand held deck display
- Calibration services
- 3,000msw rated rugged design
- Battery powered system with 4 digit display
- Wakened by ROV lighting
- RS232 output of displayed value
- Remote actuator allows zeroing of display
- Torque reading displayed in either Nm or ftlbs
- May be used as a conventional deck analyser