Based on the standard Jupiter 2 Subsea Control System manifold options the Jupiter 2 range of general function valve packs offer range of valve pack suitable for a variety of applications.
Standard options include up to 2 combined proportional pressure & bi-directional flow functions (0 to 40ltrs/min), typically used for torque tool control. In addtion up to 12 bi-directional valve functions (8ltrs/min), either solenoid or proportional, which may be fitted with manually adjusted pressure and flow adjustment valves as well as additional sandwich valve options.
- Combined proportional pressure & bi-directional flow functions
- Bi-directional proportional or solenoid controls
- Individual manual or proportional pressure & flow adjustment on all functions
- External pressure monitoring
- 4,000msw rated compact lightweight housing
- Can be used with any Jupiter Subsea Control System
- Internal pressure transducer options
- Internal water ingress detectors
- Utilises common Jupiter 2 spares package