This all-in-one tightly integrated broadband multibeam turnkey solution offers high resolution bathymetry over a wide swath. The high-end sonar with Applanix WaveMaster II (globally leading GNSS/INS system) embedded into the unit ensures fast and reliable mobilization and highest quality sounding for suveys in all conditions.
The WBMS-series are based on a flexible sonar platform that utilizes the latest in analog and digital signal processing. With broad R&D expertise NORBIT has developed, from the ground-up, exciting new technology that allows existing and new applications to benefit from the advantages offered by a compact wideband curved-array multibeam sonar.
- State-Of-The-Art Curved Array Multibeam Sonar Tightly Integrated with High-end GNSSaided Inertial Navigation System (Applanix WaveMaster II)
- 80kHz Bandwidth
- Roll-stabilisation, Side-scan, Water Column, Backscatter, Snippets
- Simple Ethernet Interface
- Integrated Sound Velocity Probe
- Hydrodynamic Fairing
- Mounting Bracket Included
- FM & CW Processing
- Flexible Power