Deployed from a patrol boat, Teledyne BlueView's BV3100 is ideal for search and recovery operations, dive team situational awareness, and diver vectoring. It is also an effective means of harbor bottom inspection as well as diver and underwater IED detection.
The BV3100 uses Teledyne BlueView's 2D forward looking sonar mounted to a digital pan and tilt system to deliver clear, streaming imagery during both confined and wide area searches. This real-time imagery is produced whether moving or stationary, even in zero visibility water conditions. The BV3100 can be used alone or as a complement to side scan sonar (SSS) by allowing the user to reacquire and guide divers to targets found in side scan imagery.
- Search & recovery
- Diver & ROV tracking
- Harbor bottom inspection
- Berth & hull IED detection
- Infrastructure inspection
- Range up to 137 m (450 ft.)
- Easy installation and use
- Mounts on any patrol vessel
- Increase security, safety & efficiency
- Sonar image rotates to reflect target’s true position relative to vessel heading
- Powerful combination of sonar + pan & tilt
- 360° search angle while underway
- Operates at speeds up to 5 knots
- 1-person operable