The 300 kHz long-range Horizontal Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (H-ADCP) is a narrow beam acoustic monitoring system that “looks” out horizontally from an offshore or coastal to measure near-surface water currents and multi-directional waves.
This revolutionary tool uses patented BroadBand signal processing to obtain an optimal combination of range, resolution and data quality, which simply cannot be replicated using NarrowBand products.
The H-ADCP measures currents at up to 128 individual points at up to 200 meters horizontal range, offering a clear illustration of the complete flow structure.
- Increased Data: Acoustic Doppler technology provides users with the capability to measure from 1 to 128 points, providing exponentially more data than a single point instrument.
- Real-Time Data: Easily installed, the H-ADCP provides unobtrusive real-time data —for real-time decision-making.
- Robust Construction: Designed so that no calibration is ever required and constructed to allow installations in the most hostile environments.
- Ease of Operation: Pre-configured for simple operation, the H-ADCP ensures optimum performance with a minimal learning curve.
- Wave monitoring capability: The H-ADCP can also be upgraded to measure wave height and direction, providing a complete monitoring solution.