The BATS System consists of a Signal Interface Module housed in a standard (3.5”) rack mount chassis (19”). It can be configured for a desktop application with a PC or laptop running the ORE Trackman Windows software or coupled with a standard (3.5”) rack mount PC and standard (3.5”) rack mount Keyboard/Display.
The use of Broadband Acoustic Technology provides exceptional range and tracking performance.
The software is user friendly and intuitive. The system interface is Ethernet TCP/IP to a PC running a compatible Windows operating system.
- BATS is an Ultra Short Baseline (USBL) Acoustic Tracking System
- BATS is used for long range acoustic underwater tracking
- Available as a Desktop or Rackmounted version
- BATS Uses Broadband ‘CHIRP’ based acoustic technology
- Communicates with Laptop or PC via Ethernet connection
- Highly accurate long range tracking
- Medium and Low Frequency versions available