The Bowtech Products LCC-700-610 miniature high resolution monochrome underwater CCD camera is designed for use with our LED-540 lamp and fluorescent tracer dye, as part of our Leak Detection System. It is fitted with a 610nm filter to enable detection of the fluorescing dye.
The cameras are manufactured with a high quality Titanium housing, rated to 4,000 metres operating depth as standard, with a 6,000 metre option.
The camera is fitted with a fixed focus, wide angle lens, giving a diagonal field view of 65° in water, through a sapphire glass window. The camera features built-in reverse polarity and surge protection.
The miniature, high quality 1/3” CCD sensor offers high resolution and low light level sensitivity. It is the ideal camera for low light underwater viewing tasks.
- High Resolution Monochrome 700 TVL
- Fitted with 610nm Filter to Enable Detection of Fluorescing Tracer Dyes
- Low Light Sensitivity 0.01 Lux
- 65° Diagonal Angle of View
- 4,000 or 6,000 Metre Rated Titanium Housing