The Bowtech Products LED-K-540-DC, utilises the highly successful Bowtech Products LED light engine, which emits a green light ideal for use with fluorescent tracer dyes (4 types listed overleaf), for identifying leaks from pipelines, risers and subsea wellhead equipment.
The LED-K-540-DC has no fragile filaments, is highly shock resistant, robust, with exceptional longevity. The LED-K-540-DC has an effective lifetime, greater than 50,000 hours. As the light emitted is of a single wavelength, filters are not required and ensure that all the light produced is effective, in the search for that elusive leak. The 3,000 metre rated housing is made from hard anodised aluminium, with optional titanium and stainless steel, which all offer proven, corrosion resistance.
- Suitable for Use with Fluorescent Tracer Dyes
- Rugged Construction Shock & Vibration Resistant
- No Ballast - Ease of Interface
- 3,000 Metre Rating
- Low Operating Cost & Long Life, 50,000 Hours
- Auto Temperature Regulated